Monday, May 3, 2010

Brightness enchanting....

It is mesmerizing to note, how amazingly bright is the sun at noon....
it hurts enough, burning the skin..yet the shine is thrilling on its own...
wondering on the sleepy breeze, the haze of dreams knock upon...
was it yesterday or today that I had bumped through the knots in my thoughts...
How sadistic it is to realize often...
the shallowness of memory and incompetence of recognizing every spec of a moment....
the bliss yet the heart knows...of that one passing hour...
that one heartbeat..when all stood silenced..when one inside conquered the other...
the beat when the heart and the head sang in one tune..
for it isn't often that I am not torn...
torn by that which is right or wrong...
and unknowingly..on a bright sunny noon..crossing a known street
glancing on the bemused stranger I had realized what I knew all along...
shinning with the bright rays of the firy being...
radiating through every pore of me...

No comments: