Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hunting for pain....

What a lovely morning......
yet it smirks a bit too much....
the cool breeze freshen up...
goading the dull one to shy of...

How often has it happened, that you just stop by, and question the basic of the most unquestionable things in your life. It puzzles me to think of so many beautiful things, which I have managed to single-handedly dissolved. They say, you attract precisely that which you keep thinking upon...if it is sad thoughts and grief that falls full force on you..and if it is happiness..that like a blessing shines on you....

Now that's the tricky part....it is amusing at times for me to notice how conveniently I overlook the obvious import of things and get worked-up over imaginary issues which..consequentially and naturally bring upon a barren land...

It is an old proverb, that happiness lies inside...as I struggle to find that speck of life and light which has been eluding me for a while..I am struck by my own courageous strength to push-back and negate any beautiful thing that might be happening to me...
now to save my own grace, I would like to attach it to my not-quite thought-through theory...that as humans, most of us have the tendency to down-run the power of happiness and blessings in our life as we are constantly trying hard to stay in the tense-mode. This tense-mode is nothing but that state of mind, where we think of none but the worse that can happen and try our utmost to fight it out of ourselves.

Now come to think of it..this particular state of mind, is in fact beneficial on certain terms. By visualizing the most possible worst thing that can happen to the person, he or she is able to withstand the most brutal of things that happen...
The fallacy is however, the fact that often, in construing the ills and bad omens, one often overlooks and self-blinds to the most purest and deepest of gestures around..questioning the simple calculation called love...

Now it is there, where it hurts the most...It has been read by me in many spaces, that when in love..one should get in the default mode of forgiveness and have trust no-matter what. How I wish..it was a default mode in me too....I have hurt the one who truly was fair...quite harsh I can get...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love as they say...is never true for anyone, except for yourself. That's the core truth of this world. Believe it or not, otherwise you wouldn't have been staying here but mountains.